about |
recent |
others
Saturday, March 03, 2007
chatted with adlin today(:
miss her laaar.
i promise,march hols must-must go out!!!
its a must(:
okies??
fall out boy is here(:
pete wentz!!
a pity that me and adlin cannot go to their concert.
next tyme hopefully(:
i think im gonna cut my hair tomorrow.
its getting thick,AGAIN.
so im gonna make it thinner tomorrow(:
im like sooo bored.
and the holidays are coming.
GOOD(:
finally can take a break.
i used to hate school holidays.
but NOW,
i guess i really need it.
to forget everything that has happened.
and catch up with my old friends.
have fun with my gfs.(:
and just have time for myself with a clear mind.(:
Saturday, March 03, 2007
chatted with adlin today(:
miss her laaar.
i promise,march hols must-must go out!!!
its a must(:
okies??
fall out boy is here(:
pete wentz!!
a pity that me and adlin cannot go to their concert.
next tyme hopefully(:
i think im gonna cut my hair tomorrow.
its getting thick,AGAIN.
so im gonna make it thinner tomorrow(:
im like sooo bored.
and the holidays are coming.
GOOD(:
finally can take a break.
i used to hate school holidays.
but NOW,
i guess i really need it.
to forget everything that has happened.
and catch up with my old friends.
have fun with my gfs.(:
and just have time for myself with a clear mind.(:
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn