about |
recent |
others
Sunday, March 11, 2007
haaaaaaaaaa.im so addicted to aslyn - that's when i love you!!
at this moment,you are viewing my blog,its playing in the background.
ks im addicted!
thanks to adlin laaarr!!(:
thanks boo,for introducing to me such a SWEEEEET love song.
so meaningful..
"when nothing you do can change my mind.that's when i love you no matter what."
"i love you anyway."
now,im bored.
thinking of what to do during the hols.
blaaaaahhhhhhhh..
im now awaiting the return of my siblings.
i miss them sooooooooooo much.
its been two months since i last saw them.
but,there's a small problem,im thinking how can i go out with them at home??
hmmm...
well,whatever.
i just wanna see them!!(:
and i miss my MUM!!!!
"im gonna remember you,you gonna remember me.i can't explain this feeling.i think about it everyday.it gets so hard to walk away."
Sunday, March 11, 2007
haaaaaaaaaa.im so addicted to aslyn - that's when i love you!!
at this moment,you are viewing my blog,its playing in the background.
ks im addicted!
thanks to adlin laaarr!!(:
thanks boo,for introducing to me such a SWEEEEET love song.
so meaningful..
"when nothing you do can change my mind.that's when i love you no matter what."
"i love you anyway."
now,im bored.
thinking of what to do during the hols.
blaaaaahhhhhhhh..
im now awaiting the return of my siblings.
i miss them sooooooooooo much.
its been two months since i last saw them.
but,there's a small problem,im thinking how can i go out with them at home??
hmmm...
well,whatever.
i just wanna see them!!(:
and i miss my MUM!!!!
"im gonna remember you,you gonna remember me.i can't explain this feeling.i think about it everyday.it gets so hard to walk away."
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn