about |
recent |
others
Thursday, March 22, 2007
had a fire drill today.
the weather,foooyoooh...
cannot stand it man.
so HOT LAARRR.
the fire drill had to happen in the middle of f&n cooking.
tsssk.
so we had to abandon our milk and cheese to go to the basketball court.
yeah,sat there and iylia,nadd and diyanah had this marker war going on.
i was in the middle of them.
heheeeee.
lessons were SOOOO BORING today!!!
i don't know why...
haish...
and after school,asidah and me were like going mad trying to do the maths ws.
shout here,shout there.
haaaa.(:
and i have a maths test on quadratic equations and inequalities tomorrow.
and tomorrow is photo taking day!!
at 10am for 3e4 and 2pm for dance.(:
i want MCSPICY LAAAARRRSSS(:
"just want to look into your eyes and see you looking back."
Thursday, March 22, 2007
had a fire drill today.
the weather,foooyoooh...
cannot stand it man.
so HOT LAARRR.
the fire drill had to happen in the middle of f&n cooking.
tsssk.
so we had to abandon our milk and cheese to go to the basketball court.
yeah,sat there and iylia,nadd and diyanah had this marker war going on.
i was in the middle of them.
heheeeee.
lessons were SOOOO BORING today!!!
i don't know why...
haish...
and after school,asidah and me were like going mad trying to do the maths ws.
shout here,shout there.
haaaa.(:
and i have a maths test on quadratic equations and inequalities tomorrow.
and tomorrow is photo taking day!!
at 10am for 3e4 and 2pm for dance.(:
i want MCSPICY LAAAARRRSSS(:
"just want to look into your eyes and see you looking back."
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn