about |
recent |
others
Friday, March 02, 2007
helooo people(:
it wasnt raining in the morning.
so we had morning assembly and it was friday,so no teachers were around.
then,papers about sports day were being passed around.
suddenly,papers started to fly over heads.
haha.
yeahs,people were throwing papers everywhere.(:
that was a funny sight indeed.people were like laughing.
somebody was laughing and smiling,and boy...
SO CUTE LAAR.(;
haaaas.
my weakness.i guess.
soooo forgiven.
maths is getting ok i guess.
but i still hate factorisation.
but the formula thingy is getting easy.
it is easy.
x equals to minus b plus minus square root b square minus four a c over 2a.
hahah.
i REMEMBER THE FORMULA!!!(:
after school,had to stay back to do malay wb.
boring seyy.
but i had sha,naddz and huzaimah for company.(:
so it was better.
started to rain heavily and sha started her story telling again.hahha.
LOVE STORY LAAR THIS TIME(:
then take-take pictures.
hehhe.
i found out that i look like a professor when i wear naddz's specs.
and that...
i look like a nerd when i wear sha's specs.
and also,
i've always known that...
i look like a teacher when i wear my own specs.
hahha.
i sooo cannot wear specs i guess.
but,my eyesight is getting worse.
haish.
soo soon,i must wear specs.
compulsory for me. ):
tssk...
I LOVE BROCCOLI(:
Friday, March 02, 2007
helooo people(:
it wasnt raining in the morning.
so we had morning assembly and it was friday,so no teachers were around.
then,papers about sports day were being passed around.
suddenly,papers started to fly over heads.
haha.
yeahs,people were throwing papers everywhere.(:
that was a funny sight indeed.people were like laughing.
somebody was laughing and smiling,and boy...
SO CUTE LAAR.(;
haaaas.
my weakness.i guess.
soooo forgiven.
maths is getting ok i guess.
but i still hate factorisation.
but the formula thingy is getting easy.
it is easy.
x equals to minus b plus minus square root b square minus four a c over 2a.
hahah.
i REMEMBER THE FORMULA!!!(:
after school,had to stay back to do malay wb.
boring seyy.
but i had sha,naddz and huzaimah for company.(:
so it was better.
started to rain heavily and sha started her story telling again.hahha.
LOVE STORY LAAR THIS TIME(:
then take-take pictures.
hehhe.
i found out that i look like a professor when i wear naddz's specs.
and that...
i look like a nerd when i wear sha's specs.
and also,
i've always known that...
i look like a teacher when i wear my own specs.
hahha.
i sooo cannot wear specs i guess.
but,my eyesight is getting worse.
haish.
soo soon,i must wear specs.
compulsory for me. ):
tssk...
I LOVE BROCCOLI(:
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn