about |
recent |
others
Friday, April 06, 2007
its a year already(: and im half happy,half sad.i realised its like THAT long.
whatever its a year and its that long and for that,i still feel real stupid.
and thank you adlin for listening to me talking about my problems.haaa.u never fail to make me smile.(:
oh thank you oh the very sooo much.and i hope this bad phase ends soon cause its bringin me down.real down.
"you are the center of my attention"
Friday, April 06, 2007
its a year already(: and im half happy,half sad.i realised its like THAT long.
whatever its a year and its that long and for that,i still feel real stupid.
and thank you adlin for listening to me talking about my problems.haaa.u never fail to make me smile.(:
oh thank you oh the very sooo much.and i hope this bad phase ends soon cause its bringin me down.real down.
"you are the center of my attention"
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn