about |
recent |
others
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
HEYHO[= monday was just plain disastrous.maths paper 2 was super duperrly horrible and so was the geography paper.whatever i focused on geog didn't come out in the paper.yahs,monday was horrible.but today was okay.social studies was okay,its just that time wasnt enough.1 hour for 3 SBQ qns and 1 SEQ.1 hour just wasnt enough so im so gonna screw up for the SBQ as i spent too much time for the SEQ.haish.maths paper 1 was sooooo much better than paper 2.[= tomorrow is malay paper.im trying to memorise the peribahasa list infront of me.friday,poa.haish.can i make it?
i cut my hair and i really miss my long hair already.it feels different to walk without my ponytail.haish. ]= i want my hair to grow real fast especially my fringe,since somebody told me i look like that certain somebody.eeeeeewwwwwww.i dont even want to be compared to that certain somebody.sheeeesh.
i just cannot wait for the exams to end.[=
"a few days and i miss you so.<3"
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
HEYHO[= monday was just plain disastrous.maths paper 2 was super duperrly horrible and so was the geography paper.whatever i focused on geog didn't come out in the paper.yahs,monday was horrible.but today was okay.social studies was okay,its just that time wasnt enough.1 hour for 3 SBQ qns and 1 SEQ.1 hour just wasnt enough so im so gonna screw up for the SBQ as i spent too much time for the SEQ.haish.maths paper 1 was sooooo much better than paper 2.[= tomorrow is malay paper.im trying to memorise the peribahasa list infront of me.friday,poa.haish.can i make it?
i cut my hair and i really miss my long hair already.it feels different to walk without my ponytail.haish. ]= i want my hair to grow real fast especially my fringe,since somebody told me i look like that certain somebody.eeeeeewwwwwww.i dont even want to be compared to that certain somebody.sheeeesh.
i just cannot wait for the exams to end.[=
"a few days and i miss you so.<3"
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn