about |
recent |
others
Sunday, June 24, 2007
the first time you fall in love,
it changes you forever
and no matter how hard you try,
the feeling never goes away.
no matter what you do,
your first love will stay with you forever...
-
its true right??
heh,just something random.[:
Sunday, June 24, 2007
the first time you fall in love,
it changes you forever
and no matter how hard you try,
the feeling never goes away.
no matter what you do,
your first love will stay with you forever...
-
its true right??
heh,just something random.[:
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn