Saturday, September 15, 2007
second post of the day.
okayyy,so fasting has started.& 1 more month to HARI RAYA(:
so selamat berpuasa!
haishhh,my phone has officially died.it has been officially hit by a virus and it wont on anymore.and i have to pay 400 bucks to repair it.so whatever,it has been sold and now i have to use a phone without light for a month before i can get a new phone.so at night,i have to use a torchlight to see what on the screen.so the pathetic.
okayy,got my progress report back.i failed maths(thanks to circle properties) and combined science.but i didnt fail badly.so i got three As,for english,malay and combined humanities(: i am disappointed though that i failed maths,but i wont stop trying...thats for sure.cause i WANT success!
kaykaykay,2 more weeks to eoy.gotta study,study,study.so i wont update that often anymore.(:
& i suddenly remembered this song,
aslyn - thats when i love you.
''When you have to look away
When you don't have much to say
That's when I love you,I love you just that way
To hear you stumble,when u speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
That's when I love you,I love you endlessly
And when you're mad cause you lost the game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby,I love you,I love you anyway
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn,the more I love,The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you,When I love you
No matter what
So when you turn to hide your eyes cause the movie it,made you cry
That's when I love you,I love you
A little more each time and when you can't quite match your clothes
Or when u laugh at your own jokes
that's when I love you,I love you,More then you know
And when you forgot that we had a date,
Or that look that you give when you show up late
Baby,I love you ,I love you anyway
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn,the more I love,The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you,When I love you
No matter what
Ohh that's when I love you when nothing baby, nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn, the more I love, the more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u , when I love u
no matter what
Ohhhh no matter what''
-
goshhh,imy terribly.
0 comments
