about |
recent |
others
endless circles.
Friday, January 16, 2009
"in the end, somehow, it always comes back to you."
yes, i get it now.
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." — Robert A. Heinlein
endless circles.
Friday, January 16, 2009
"in the end, somehow, it always comes back to you."
yes, i get it now.
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." — Robert A. Heinlein
prologue
all about me
nazurah/naz.
female.
sweet sixteen.
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." — Audrey Hepburn